Saturday, November 3, 2012

Believer ~

I believe that Yeshua Jesus was crucified, died, and was buried.  I believe that Yeshua Jesus rose on the third day.  I believe that Yeshua Jesus appeared to many and now sits at the right hand of the Father.  I believe that one day... He's coming back! RL






 


1 Corinthians 15:2-4 ... By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.  For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:



Acts 2:32-33 ... This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.  Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.


Revelation 1:7-8 ... Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.