Saturday, December 29, 2012

We Are ...

We are the Bibles the world is reading; we are the creeds the world is needing; we are the sermons the world is heeding.

 [Billy Graham]














Psalm 104:4 ... Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
1 Timothy 1:11-12 ...  According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust. And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

Matthew 5:16 ... Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.


Luke 4:18-19 ... The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,  To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.❤