1. They teach little from the word and more from other sources.
2. They add to the word or twist the word to conform, deceive and manipulate the people.
3. They profess Christ outwardly but they live a life contrary to holiness and Godliness.
4. They preach another Jesus.
5. They are ego driven and no compassion for the sheep.
6. They have a desire to be recognized by their peers - they desire superstar status.
7. Their ministry is personality driven and not Scripture driven.
8. They condition the sheep to fulfill their vision at any cost financially. They come to rob for financial gain.
9. They are success addicts - overachievers.
10. They are driven to be #1.
11. They lack the spirit of servant hood.
12. Their traits consist of advancement - promotion - fame, whereas a true servant of God reflects the traits like humility - self denial - obscurity.
13. Everything is considered competition to gain a following.
[message from the Internet]
Matthew 7:15 ... Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matthew 10:16 ... Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Ezekiel 22:27 ... Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.
John 10:12 ... But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
Acts 20:29 ... For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. ❤