1. They teach little from the word and more from other sources.
2. They add to the word or twist the word to conform, deceive and manipulate the people.
3. They profess Christ outwardly but they live a life contrary to holiness and Godliness.
4. They preach another Jesus.
5. They are ego driven and no compassion for the sheep.
6. They have a desire to be recognized by their peers - they desire superstar status.
7. Their ministry is personality driven and not Scripture driven.
8. They condition the sheep to fulfill their vision at any cost financially. They come to rob for financial gain.
9. They are success addicts - overachievers.
10. They are driven to be #1.
11. They lack the spirit of servant hood.
12. Their traits consist of advancement - promotion - fame, whereas a true servant of God reflects the traits like humility - self denial - obscurity.
13. Everything is considered competition to gain a following.
[message from the Internet]