Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thanks to Calvary

Thanks to Calvary I am not the man I used to be
Thanks to Calvary things are different than before
And as the tears ran down my face I tried to tell them
Thanks to Calvary, I don't live here anymore.

[written by: Bill and Gloria Gaither]



Romans 6:6 ...  Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.


Galatians 2:20 ... I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.


2 Corinthians 5:17 ... Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. ❤