Wednesday, June 5, 2013

But We See Jesus

I don't look back, God knows the fruitless efforts,
The wasted hours, the sinning, the regrets,
 I leave them all with Him who blots the record, And mercifully forgives, and then forgets.
I don't look forward, God sees all the future,
 The road that, short or long, will lead me home,
And He will face with me its every trial,
And bear for me the burdens that may come.
But I look up - into the face of Jesus,
For there my heart can rest, my fears are stilled,
And there is joy, and love, and light for darkness,
 And perfect peace, and every hope fulfilled.

[Annie Johnson Flint]




Jude 1:21 … Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.


Proverbs 8:34 … Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.


Titus 2:13 ... Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;