Friday, December 19, 2014

Strength

I am mended by my sickness, enriched by my poverty, and strengthened by my weakness.

[Abraham Wright]




1 Corinthians 4:10 ... We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.


Jeremiah 17:14 ... Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.


2 Corinthians 12:10 ... Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.


2 Corinthians 13:4 ... For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you.



1 Thessalonians 1:6 ... And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost.



Philippians 4:13 ... I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.❤