Friday, February 27, 2015

The Yoke of Christ

My object is to lead the mind from SELF --- to Jesus;  from sin --- to salvation;  from the troubles of life --- to the comforts of the gospel.
 
My aim is to humble the sinner and exalt the Savior; to strip the creature and place the crown on the head of God's free grace! I cannot ascribe too much to Jesus or too little to man!
 
[James Smith]
 
 
     
 
 
Romans 12:2 ... And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
 
 
 
1 Peter 5:6 ... Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
 
 
 
Matthew 11:29 ... Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
 
 
 
 
John 3:30 ... He must increase, but I must decrease.❤