Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Shelter of His Wings


Rest for the weary, is found here. 
                    
Peace for the troubled, is found here.
Hope for the hopeless, is found here.
Salvation for the lost is found here.

[James Smith]


Psalm 17:8 ... Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Psalm 51:1 ... Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.


Psalm 91:1 ... He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.


Psalm 91:4 ... He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.


Psalm 36:7 ... How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.


Psalm 91:14 ... Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.