Sunday, November 29, 2015

Hold Me Up

Almighty Father,
Conscious of our own weakness, and trusting only in Your grace and power, we beseech You this day to increase and multiply Your mercy upon us.


We are going forth to tread on slippery ground, may You uphold us.


Our march is through a land of which Satan is the prince, may You protect us.


Snares at each turn await our steps, may You guide us.


We look around and fear. We look up to You and take courage. By Your grace alone can we stand. If Your grace should fail us, instantly we fall.


[Henry Law]


 
✞✞

 


Psalm 119:117 ... Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.



Psalm 18:35 ... Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.


Isaiah 41:10 ...  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.❤