Saturday, April 27, 2024

"My Dear Sister"

My dear Sister, I always loved you as my sister; now I love you much more than ever. I trust in God that you will soon stand related to me by a more close and dearer bond than nature can tie. Only go on, and you will be happy. God has begun His work; let Him finish it. All my prayers shall be offered for your speedy experience of His pardoning love. And until you taste of it, let me entreat you to be earnest in the careful use of all the means of grace. Be much in prayer, and in reading and meditating on the Word of God. But then take care that you do not build your salvation on these duties. You are not to imagine that anything you can do is able to justify you in the sight of God. Your justification is a free act of God's grace, without works. 

 William Romaine


           G░O░D░ ░L░O░V░E░S░ ░Y░O░U 

ƸӜƷ ƸӜƷ ƸӜƷ