Monday, May 2, 2011

God is in Control

God is Sovereign.
He alone is possessor of heaven and earth (Genesis 14:19).
He alone is above all and before all (Revelation 21:6).
He alone knows everything (Romans 11:33).
He alone created all things (Colossians 1:16).
He alone can accomplish all things (Jeremiah 32:17).
He alone rules over all (Psalm 103:19).
God is in complete control... ℛℒ



Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. Isaiah 46:10-11

And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? Daniel 4:35

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: Ephesians 1:11

Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. James 4:14-15

For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. Romans 9:15-16

Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places. Psalm 135:6 ♥