Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Friends

The Christian will be sure to make enemies. It will be one of his objects to make none; but if doing what is right and believing what is true should cause him to lose every earthly friend, he will regard it as a small loss, since his great Friend in heaven will be even more friendly and will reveal Himself to him more graciously than ever.

[Alistair Begg]



John 15:18-19 ... If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.  If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

1 John 3:13 ... Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.


Psalm 50:23 ... Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.


Proverbs 22:11 ... He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend. ❤