Friday, November 15, 2013

Bless God

We must begin and end every day with praising God, we must give Him thanks every morning for the mercies of the night and every night for the mercies of the day; going out and coming in, we must bless God.

[Matthew Henry]




Nehemiah 9:5 ... Then the Levites, Jeshua, and Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabniah, Sherebiah, Hodijah, Shebaniah, and Pethahiah, said, Stand up and bless the Lord your God for ever and ever: and blessed be thy glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise.


Psalm 103:1 ... Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.


Psalm 34:1 ... I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.


Psalm 16:7 ... I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.


Psalm 145:1-2 ... I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.


Deuteronomy 8:10 ... When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the Lord thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.


Psalm 115:18 ... But we will bless the Lord from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the Lord