Thursday, June 26, 2014

God's Chain and God's Plan

God's ways are unsearchable.

God's judgments are past finding out.

God's compassions are infinite.

God's power is almighty.

God's wisdom is unerring.

Providences are long chains with many links in them. If one link were missing, the event would fail. But it is God's chain and God's plan. The thing is fixed. The outcome is not doubtful.
 
[William S. Plumer]
 
 
 ✞✞✞
 
 
Job 42:2 ... I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.
 
 
Isaiah 46:10-11 ...  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.
 
 
Ephesians 1:11 ... In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: ❤