Monday, January 19, 2015

I Shall Forget All The Toils of My Journey!

There is one thing which is needful, and only one thing. Henceforth let me attend to it with diligence and care, and not to make trifles such matters of concern.

If I am traveling to my Father's house, I should attend closely to my journey, and not consume myself with anxiety about the climate, whether it it fair or foul; whether the road is good or bad; and whether I join agreeable company, or walk alone. For my Father's house will make me completely happy, so happy that I shall forget all the toils of my journey!

"Heaven will make amends for all!"

[James Meikle]




2 Corinthians 4:17 ... For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

Philippians 3:20 ... For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Revelation 21:4 ... And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.