Sunday, March 8, 2015

Yes, He Knows Your Name

Ever feel like the little girl who was endeavoring to pray what we call The Lord’s Prayer when she said, “Our Father which art in Heaven, how does He know my name?” I have.

But friend, He does know our names. He knows me. He knows you.

You say, “But how could God be interested in me? The great God who made the galaxies, how could He be interested in me? I'm like a fleck of spray in an ocean of existence.” Well, He is interested in you. You are not an accident. You are intimately known by God.

[Adrian Rogers]






Psalm 8:3-4 ... When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;  What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?


Psalm 139:14 ... I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.


Matthew 10:30-31 ... But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.  Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.


Song of Solomon 7:10 ... I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.