Friday, January 28, 2011

The Table is Set, Come and Be Filled

At the King’s table there is peace.
At the King’s table there is joy.
At the King’s table there is contentment.
At the King’s table there is protection.
At the King’s table there is forgiveness.
At the King’s table there is healing.
At the King’s table there is a future for me.
At the King’s table there is hope.
At the King’s table there is eternal life.

[Author Unknown]




Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Matthew 5:6


But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. John 4:14


And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. John 6:35 ♥