Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Source of Life

Genesis 2:7 tells us ~ And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The Psalmist says ~ For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light. Psalm 36:9

John says of Jesus ~ In him was life; and the life was the light of men. John 1:4

Peter says of Jesus ~ the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead. Acts 3:15

Jesus says of Himself ~
I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. John 11:25

I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. John 6:35

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

John 20:31 tells us ~ But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. ♥