Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Cloak of Love

God has clothed us. He protects us with a cloak of love.

[Max Lucado]




I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. Isaiah 61:10

Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah. Psalm 60:4

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Psalm 91:4

I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem. Job 29:14

He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. Song of Solomon 2:4 ♥