Friday, March 18, 2011

Jesus Christ - A to Z

He is…
A Awesome and Active
B Beautiful and Bountiful
C Creator
D Divine and Delightful
E Energetic, Elemental and Ever Present
F Faithful, Free and Fabulous
G Great and Gracious
H Holy
I Incredible and Incarnate
J Just
K King of Kings
L Love, Light, Life and the Lord of Lords
M Marvellous and Mighty
N Never wrong, Never late
O Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent
P Powerful, Plentiful and Praiseworthy
Q Quick to act on His Word
R Royal and Real
S Superabundant
T True and Trustworthy
U Undying in His love for mankind
V Vivacious and Very good
W Willing to help, Wise and Winsome
X Xtreme
Y Your friend and Saviour
Z Zion’s King

[Message from the Internet]

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:8

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Revelation 22:13 ♥