Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Hand of God

Oh, the hands of Jesus. Hands of incarnation at his birth. Hands of liberation as he healed. Hands of inspiration as he taught. Hands of dedication as he served. And hands of salvation as he died . . .
The same hand that cleansed the Temple cleanses your heart.
The hand is the hand of God.

[Max Lucado]





Job 5:18 … For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole.

Psalm 92:4 … For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.

Psalm 111:7 … The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

1 Peter 5:6 … Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Isaiah 41:10 … Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 49:16 … Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

John 10:29 … My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. ♥