Friday, June 24, 2011

The King’s Insurance

♛ The oldest insurance in the world.

♛ The only insurance underwriting against loss in the judgment day fire.

♛ The only insurance that provides eternal coverage.

Policies never change.

♛ Management never changes.

♛ Assets are too vast to count.

♛ PREMIUMS:
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God; (Ephesians 2:8)

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. (1 Corinthians 6:20)

♛ APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (Romans 10:9)

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Acts 2:21)

♛ The King’s Insurance guarantees:
LIFE – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

HEALTH – Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases, (Psalm 103:3)

CLOTHING – If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith? (Luke 12:28)

DAILY NEEDS - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

COMFORT – Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. (John 14:1)

COMPANIONSHIP –Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28:20)

PEACE – Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27)

AN ETERNAL HOME – In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (John 14:2-3)

♛ The best news ~ All premiums for this policy have been paid by Jesus!

[Message from the Internet]





John 14:6 … Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. ❤