Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Step Out

Leave the broken, irreversible past in God's hands, and step out into the invincible future with Him.

[Oswald Chambers]




Isaiah 43:18 … Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Micah 7:19 … He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Jeremiah 29:11 … For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Luke 17:32 … Remember Lot's wife. (Genesis 19:26)

Philippians 3:13-14 … Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 4:22-24 … That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. ♥