Monday, August 15, 2011

Forever, Forever!

Praise now is one of the great duties of the redeemed. It will be their employment for ever.

[Albert Barnes]



Psalm 52:9 … I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.

Psalm 84:4 … Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.

Exodus 15:2 … The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

1 Chronicles 16:36 … Blessed be the LORD God of Israel for ever and ever. And all the people said, Amen, and praised the LORD.

Psalm 45:17 … I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.

Isaiah 43:21 … This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

1 Peter 4:11 … If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 19:5 … And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great. ♥

Forever [sung by Chris Tomlin]

Sing Praise, Sing Praise…
Forever God is faithful
Forever God is strong
Forever God is with us
Forever, forever.