Friday, October 14, 2011
He is Able
Some Reasons not to Give Up on God:
1. God is always greater than your need.
2. God always is greater than your enemy.
3. God always loves you more than you do.
4. God always has better plans for you than you do.
5. God always gives you what is good for you.
6. God always is available to you.
7. God gives you what you could never give to yourself.
8. Whatever God gives to you can never be taken from you.
[Message from the Internet]
1 John 4:4 … Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1 John 3:20 … For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
Hebrews 13:5 … Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
2 Chronicles 32:7 … Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him:
Psalm 59:16 … But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.
Romans 11:29 … For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
Ephesians 3:20 … Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, ♥