Friday, October 7, 2011

He Knows My Name

When you are having problems and feel there's no help around;
First take one step forward to get to higher ground.
If you think that God doesn't hear you then that is really a shame;
Not only does He hear every prayer you say, He knows you … by your name.


It does not matter just where you are when you call upon the Lord;
He will be listening with a well-tuned ear and will understand every word.
Be ready to listen to what He says as He tell you what to do;
For that will be your instructions because the rest will be up to you.


You should thank Him for His kindness because He was standing by;
and not, as you thought, He had turned away and would never hear your cry.
Even though you have made so many mistakes, He will not hold you to blame;
For now you are fully forgiven. And remember … He knows you by your name.

[Author Unknown]

Isaiah 43:1 … But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.


Isaiah 49:16 … Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.


John 10:27 … My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:


1 Corinthians 8:3 … But if any man love God, the same is known of him. ♥