Sunday, October 2, 2011

Luke 11:10

And to him that knocketh it shall be opened. [Jesus Christ]




Colossians 4:3-4 … Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.

Matthew 7:7-8 … Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Psalm 118:19-20 … Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD: This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.

John 10:4 … I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. ♥