Thursday, November 10, 2011

God is GREAT!

Don't tell God how big your problem is, tell your problem how big GOD is!

[Author Unknown]



1 Samuel 17:45 … Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

1 Samuel 30:6 … And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.

Deuteronomy 31:8 … And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Jeremiah 32:27 … Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Philippians 4:13 … I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ♥