Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Know

The top ten reasons why I KNOW that Yeshua Jesus is coming again ~

10. Increase of Knowledge … Daniel 12:4

9. Natural Disasters … Matthew 24:7

8. Perplexity of Nations/People … Luke 21:25-26

7. Persecution of True Believers … Matthew 24:9

6. False Prophets/False Christs … Matthew 24:5,11,24

5. Apostasy/Falling Away … 2 Thessalonians 2:3, Matthew 24:12

4. Sexual Perversion/Homosexuality … Luke 17:28-30, Romans 1:26-27

3. Wars/Rumors of War … Matthew 24:6

2. Scoffers … 2 Peter 3:3-4

And the number one reason why I KNOW that Yeshua Jesus is coming again~

1. Because He said so! ℛℒ


Matthew 24:33 … So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Revelation 22:7 … Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

John 14:1-3 … Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Acts 1:11 … Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Hebrews 9:28 … So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Jude 1:14 … And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints;

Luke 21:28 … And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. ♥