Monday, January 23, 2012

Handprint

Father help me to see your handprint,
in everything I'm going through.


There's a purpose in every situation,
I'm learning - it all comes from you.


No problem is too big or small,
That you cannot heal.


You are the Almighty God,
There's nothing you cannot feel.


You know the path that we will take,
down on this earth below.


Whether it is right or wrong,
Only you alone will know.


So Father help me face each new day,
One minute at a time.


Help me to see your handprint,
And give me Peace of Mind.


[Author Unknown]


Psalm 55:22 ... Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.


Jeremiah 32:17 ... Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:


Isaiah 49:16 ... Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. ♥