Wednesday, January 25, 2012

He Knows Our Sorrow

There exists no sympathy . . .
so real,
so intelligent,
so deep,
so tender,
so sanctifying
as Christ's!

[Octavius Winslow]




Exodus 3:7 ... And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;

Psalm 56:8-9 … Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book? When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.

Psalm 126:5 … They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Revelation 21:4 … And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. ♥