Thursday, February 16, 2012

But God ...

Two words --- “But God” --- We need to take all of our human limits off of God’s ability. God has no limits. The Lord wants us to call on Him, and He wants us to depend on Him. Believe that God can and believe that that God will --- and He shall! Amen. ℛℒ





Psalm 73:26 … My flesh and my heart faileth: BUT GOD is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.


1 Corinthians 10:13 … There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: BUT GOD is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able;


Acts 13:29-30 … And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre. BUT GOD raised him from the dead:


Philippians 4:19 … BUT [my] GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. ♥