Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lifeguard

In Isaiah 6, we witness a moment in one man’s life where he is changed forever ~
In verse five, we see Isaiah confessing his transgressions before God. [Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips:]

In verse seven, Isaiah is forgiven of his sin. [And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.]

In verse eight, Isaiah volunteers to serve the Lord. [Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.]

Every Believer should have the same heart attitude as Isaiah ... confess, repent, and then serve! ℛℒ




Romans 10:15 … And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Mark 16:15 … And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Ephesians 6:6-8 … Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free. ♥


Image:
A Joyful ‘Toon by Mike Waters