Friday, February 10, 2012

Moment by Moment

Never a trial that He is not there; Never a burden that He doth not bear;
Never a sorrow that He doth not share, Moment by moment I'm under His care.

Never a heartache, and never a groan, Never a tear-drop, and never a moan,
Never a danger but there, on the throne, Moment by moment, He thinks of His own.

Never a weakness that He doth not feel; Never a sickness that He cannot heal,
Moment by moment, in woe or in weal, Jesus, my Savior, abides with me still.

[Daniel W. Whittle]




Joshua 1:5 … There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

2 John 1:2 … For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.

John 14:8 … I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. ♥