Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Out of The Mouth of Babes

✿ Dear Pastor, I know God loves everybody but He never met my sister. Yours sincerely, Arnold. Age 8

✿ Dear Pastor, My father should be a minister. Every day he gives us a sermon about something. Robert, Age 11

✿ Dear Pastor, I'm sorry I can't leave more money in the plate, but my father didn't give me a raise in my allowance. Could you have a sermon about a raise in my allowance? Love, Patty. Age 10

✿ Dear Pastor, My mother is very religious. She goes to play bingo at church every week even if she has a cold. Yours truly, Annette. Age 9




✿ Dear Pastor, I think a lot more people would come to your church if you moved it to Disneyland. Loreen. Age 9

✿ Dear Pastor, Please say a prayer for our Little League team. We need God's help or a new pitcher. Thank you. Alexander. Age 10

✿ Dear Pastor, My father says I should learn the Ten Commandments. But I don't think I want to because we have enough rules already in my house. Joshua. Age 10

✿ Dear Pastor, I liked your sermon on Sunday. Especially when it was finished. Ralph, Age 11

[message from the Internet]

Image: Flickr - Adam C. Smith Photography