Tuesday, March 20, 2012

At The Midnight Cry


I hear the sound of a mighty rushing wind; And it’s closer now than it’s ever been. I can almost hear the trumpet; As Gabriel sounds the call. At the midnight cry, We’ll be going home.

When Jesus steps out on a cloud to call His children; The dead in Christ shall rise to meet Him in the air. And then those that remain shall be quickly changed. At the midnight cry, We'll be going home.

I look around me, I see prophecy fulfilled. And signs of the times, They’re appearing everywhere. I can almost hear the Father, as He says, "Son, go get my children." And at the midnight cry ...

When Jesus steps out on a cloud to call His children; The dead in Christ shall rise to meet Him in the air. And then those that remain shall be quickly changed.

At the midnight cry . . . We'll be going home!

[sung by: Michael English]

~ And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Matthew 25:6 ❤