Thursday, March 15, 2012

Open Up The Door

Jesus is wisdom. To find Him is to find life. To hate Him is to love death. The one who listens to Him is blessed. What could be wiser than to listen to your Creator? He is the One who knows your every need and every choice you should make for your eternal good.

Every day we have a choice. We can run into our day as if we knew what we are doing, or we can seek wisdom. To seek wisdom is to wait upon the LORD, to watch at His door, waiting there. It takes time to still our soul, and He does not come out to speak with us until we do. You could think of the cover of your Bible as the doorway. Open up the door and let wisdom speak to you.

[Through The Bible Daily Devotions]
Image: John Crandall

Proverbs 8:34-36 ... Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. ❤