2) Restrains the tongue that reflects the soul.
3) Works and lives for righteousness and truth.
4) Models Christ’s love to those around them.
5) Speaks from the heart with love.
6) Does not slander and lie or listen to it.
7) Does not do evil or reproach to others.
8) Despises ungodliness.
9) Honors people who fear and respect the Lord.
10) Does not take bribes or rewards against the innocent.
11) Allows the Holy Spirit to direct their life.
12) Swears to their own oath and keeps promises.
Those who do these things will never be shaken!!!
[Into Thy Word Ministries]
Psalm 15:1-5 … Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart. He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour. In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not. He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved. ❤