Tuesday, April 3, 2012

At All - In All - With All

When everything seems to be going wrong, you can still say and believe these four words: "I Trust You, Jesus." By doing so, you will release the situation into God's control, and you fall back into the security of His everlasting arms.

Trust God at all times. Trust God in all circumstances. Trust God with all your heart.

[Author Unknown]




Proverbs 3:5 ... Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

2 Samuel 22:3 ... The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

Deuteronomy 33:27 ... The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

Psalm 56:11 ... In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. ❤