Sunday, April 22, 2012

Belief in God

When asked, "After all that has happened to you, how can you believe in God?" Elie Wiesel responded, "After all that has happened to me, how can I not believe in God?"

[Elie is a Holocaust Survivor]




Psalm 40:1-3 ...  I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

1 Peter 1:21 ... Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Romans 1:17 ... For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. ❤