Sunday, April 15, 2012

Burning for God

Yeshua Jesus said that lukewarm Christians, neither cold nor hot, make Him sick to His stomach. He then tells them to be zealous and repent. (Revelation 3:15-19) God also tells us in His Word “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might.” (Ecclesiastes 9:10)

Believers know that they have found the truth, and we love Jesus more than anything or anyone else in this world. The Lord expects His children to be whole-hearted, enthusiastic, zealous, completely willing, and filled with ON-FIRE desire to serve and please Him! There are two types of people on this earth: Those on fire for God, and everyone else. Amen. ℛℒ




Psalm 104:4 ... Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

Romans 12:11 … Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;

Jeremiah 20:9 ... Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.

Matthew 3:11 ... I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Colossians 3:23-24 … And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.❤