Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Always There for Me



When the world comes crashing in, And chaos rules my mind, I turn my heart to you, Lord, And pure, sweet peace I find.



You lift me out of trouble, You comfort me in pain; You nourish, heal and cleanse me, Like cool, refreshing rain.

In times of joy and bliss, When things are going right, You lift me even higher, And fill me with delight.



You listen to my prayers; You hear my every plea; I’m safe because I know; You’re always there for me.


[Author Unknown]






Deuteronomy 31:6 ... Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Romans 8:31 ... What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Psalm 37:39 ... But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

Matthew 28:20 ... Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.