Thursday, May 10, 2012

Moments

He does not lead me year by year, Nor even day by day; But Step by Step my path unfolds; My Lord directs my way.

Tomorrow's plans I do not know,  I only know this minute; But He will say, "This is the way,  By faith now walk ye in it." 

 
And I am glad that it is so, Today's enough to bear; And when tomorrow comes, His grace shall far exceed its care.

What need to worry then, or fret? The God who gave His Son; Holds all my moments in His hand, And gives them, one by one.

[Barbara C. Ryberg]




Proverbs 3:5-6 ... Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Matthew 6:34 ... Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.