Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Safe Course

We do not understand the intricate pattern of the stars in their courses, but we know that He who created them does, and that just as surely as He guides them, He is charting a safe course for us.

[Billy Graham]



Psalm 31:3 ... For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Psalm 16:11 ... Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.


Isaiah 58:11 ... And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.


Proverbs 3:6 ... In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Psalm 73:24 ... Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.❤