How is my love walk? Do I really love others or am I just pretending to love them?
2. Hate what is wrong.
3. Hold tightly to what is good. Do I hold on tightly to the things of God? That which is good? Do I sometimes allow pride or the love of the world to allow me to loosen my grip on the things of God?
4. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.
5. Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically.
Do I give the Lord my all or do I only give Him my leftovers? Do I serve from a happy heart or do I moan and groan? Is my service to Him real?
6. Rejoice in our confident hope.
Do I rejoice in the hope I have in Christ? Do others see God's hope springing out of me?
8. When God’s people are in need, be ready to help them.
9. Always be eager to practice hospitality.
10. Bless those who persecute you.
Do I do this? Do I give back good in place of the evil I have received?
11. Don’t curse them; pray that God will bless them.
Again ... Do I do this? Do I pray for God to extend His hand of mercy, grace and love to those who have hurt me?
12. Be happy with those who are happy, and weep with those who weep.
Do I honestly share in the joy and sadness of those around me? Are my tears genuine? Is my joy sincere?
13. Live in harmony with each other.
14. Don’t be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people.
Do I ever think I am better than other people? Or act as if I am? Am I exclusive?
15. And don’t think you know it all!
Do I do THIS?!
[message from the Internet]