Tuesday, July 17, 2012

5 Important Lessons From a Humble Pencil

1. Everything you do will always leave a mark.


2. You can always correct the mistake you make.


3. The important thing in life is what you are from the inside.



4. In life you will undergo painful sharpening which will make you better in whatever you do.


5. Finally, to be the best you can be, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.

[message from the Internet]





1 Timothy 6:12 ... Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

1 John 1:9 ... If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.


Ezekiel 11:9 ... And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

2 Timothy 3:11 ... Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

Psalm 73:23-24 ... Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.