Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Disciples

When Christ was here, He was looking for disciples...He is still looking for them today. Man searches for leadership; Jesus seeks followers. Man elevates the educated; Christ blesses the teachable. Man struggles for power; Christ teaches submission. Man strives for prestige; the Holy Spirit produces humility. Man labors for achievement; Christ requires only obedience.


[Frances Roberts]









Luke 9:23 ... And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.


John 13:35 ... By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.


John 14:15 ... If ye love me, keep my commandments.


John 15:8 ... Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.❤