Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tree

I want to be unmovable and unshakable
So, let my roots go down deep
Unmovable and unshakable in You.

I want to be like a tree
Planted by the streams of living water.

This will be my song, God
This will be my prayer
‘Til the end, ‘til the end.

In the midst of the coming storm
In the midst of the coming blessing
That my life will be built upon the rock.

And I will not be moved
I will not be shaken.

[sung by: Justin Rizzo]




Psalm 1:3 ... And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.


Psalm 16:8 ... I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.


Psalm 62:6 ... He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.