Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pray for Your Children

Speak LIFE over your children. 


A mother's heart poured out for her children does not go unnoticed.





My children are blessed and will be mighty in the land. (Psalm 112:2)






My children are a reward and gift from the Lord, and I will enjoy them. (Psalm 127:3)


My children will fulfill God’s will and purpose for their lives. (Psalm 138:8)

 
My children are children in whom there is no blemish, but they are well favored. They are skillful in wisdom, cunning in knowledge, and understand science. They have the ability to stand in the King’s palace and teach others. (Daniel 1:4)


My children are not being conformed to this world’s system, but they are constantly being transformed by the renewing of their mind, that they might know what is the good, acceptable, and perfect will of God for their lives. (Romans 12:2)

 

My children will flee from all sexual immorality and impurity in thought, word or deed, and they will realize that their body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. (1 Corinthians 6:18-19)

 

My children are examples to others in life, in love, in faith, and in purity. (1 Timothy 4:12)

[message from the Internet]