Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Fall Feast

Yeshua Jesus has fulfilled the Spring Feasts.


Jesus is the Passover Lamb of God.
John 1:29 ... The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.


Jesus is the Unleavened Bread of Life.
John 6:51 ... I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.


Jesus is the First Fruits.
1 Corinthians 15:20 ... But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 


Jesus sent the Holy Spirit on the Feast of Weeks (Pentecost).
Acts 2:1-4 ...  And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.  And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.



Because Jesus' fulfillment of the Spring Feasts is so exact, He will also fulfill the Fall Feast. Amen.



John 14:1-3 ... Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.   In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. ❤